Be my friend :-) Like Mommy-Morhphosis on Facebook!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mommy-Morphosis needs submissions from Dad's for a special Father's Day project

I'm working a special project and I need extraordinary Dads to help me out. Obviously the majority of my posts are from a Mom's perspective, but I'd like to highlight some great Dads in honor of Fathers Day.

I've put together a Dad's Day Q&A template that will allow you to share your unique reflections on Fatherhood in a meaningful way. You may also submit an original essay. If you (or someone you know) are interested in collaborating with please contact me via email. You can also leave your information in the comments section below and I'll be in touch.

Thanks in advance! 
Deanna D. Shoyoye
ddshoyoye@gmail.com
mommymorphosis@gmail.com

No comments: