Be my friend :-) Like Mommy-Morhphosis on Facebook!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gemini ... a self portrait

Gemini

Deanna M. Davis

I’m a lil’ bit country, I’m a lil’ bit Hollywood

I’m a lil’ bit Oh hell no, I’m a lil’ bit it’s all good

I’m a lil’ bit intuition, I’m a lil’ bit common sense

I’m a lil’ bit penthouse, I’m a lil’ bit picket fence

I’m a lil’ bit Sex in the City, I’m a lil’ bit Brady Bunch

I’m a lil’ bit breakfast in bed, I’m a lil’ bit let’s drink lunch

I’m a lil’ bit soccer Mom, I’m a lil’ bit trophy wife

I’m a lil’ bit out for self, I’m a lil’ bit save your life

I’m a lil’ bit Krispy Cream, I’m a lil’ bit Skinny Cow

I’m a lil’ bit head in the sand, I’m a lil’ bit head in the clouds

I’m a lil’ bit fried chicken, I’m a lil’ bit dragon roll

I’m a lil’ bit sophistifunk, I’m a lil’ bit neosoul

I’m a lil’ bit middle class, I’m a lil’ bit hood rich

I’m a lil’ bit let it go, I’m a lil’ bit who you calling a bitch!

I’m a lil’ bit Theory of Relativity, I’m a lil’ bit reality TV

I’m a lil’ bit hard to get, I’m a lil’ bit come and get me

I’m a lil’ bit feed my mind, I’m a lil’ bit feed my spirit

I’m a lil’ bit tell me more, I’m a lil’ bit don’t want to hear it

I’m a lil’ bit freaking out, I’m a lil’ bit no big deal

I’m a lil’ bit innocent, I’m a lil’ bit sex appeal

I’m a lil’ bit student, I’m a lil’ bit master

I’m a lil’ bit diplomat, I’m a lil’ bit actor

I’m a lil’ bit high fashion, I’m a lil’ bit Target

I’m a lil’ bit boutique, I’m a lil’ bit flea market

I’m a lil’ bit Sunday morning, I’m a lil’ bit Friday night

I’m a lil’ bit confrontation, I’m a lil’ bit let’s not fight

I’m a lil’ bit coy and shy, I’m a lil’ bit ride or die

I’m a lil’ bit ready for my close-up, I’m a lil’ bit camera shy

I’m a lil’ bit with the group, I’m a lil’ bit on my own

I’m a lil’ bit make me scream, I’m a lil’ bit make you moan

I’m a lil’ bit problem-solver, I’m a lil’ bit troublemaker

I’m a lil’ bit red wine, I’m a lil’ bit straight no chaser

.

I’m a lil’ bit PJ’s, I’m a lil’ bit lingerie

I’m a lil’ bit right now, I’m a lil’ bit it can wait a day

I’m a lil’ bit flower child, I’m a lil’ bit black and proud

I’m a lil’ bit speak it soft, I’m a lil’ bit think out loud

I’m a lil' bit’ Jimmy Choo, I’m a lil’ bit Mary Jane

I’m a lil’ bit private jet, I’m a lil’ bit el train

I’m a lil’ bit cashmere, I’m a lil’ bit cotton

I’m a lil' bit sweet, I’m a lil’ bit rotten

I’m a lil’ bit what you think, I’m a lil’ bit not caring

I’m a lil’ bit look at me, I’m a lil’ bit please stop staring

I’m a lil’ bit world peace, I’m a lil’ bit piece be still

I’m a lil’ bit pushover, I’m a lil’ bit strong willed

I’m a lil’ bit in the dark, I’m a lil’ bit in the light

I’m a lil’ bit on the page, I’m a lil’ bit on the mic

I’m a lil’ bit trying to please you, I’m a lil’ bit gotta do me

I’m a lil’ bit by candlelight, I’m a lil bit under a shade tree

I’m a lil’ bit what I can get, I’m a lil’ bit what I can give

I’m a lil’ bit live to love, I’m a lil’ bit love to live

I’m a lil’ bit ask what, I’m a lil’ bit ask why

Living somewhere between the I’s all of me, a Gemini.

No comments: